Yeston Graphics Card Warranty
Thank you for having interests in and using Yeston’s products. You can call our local technical support center if having any doubts in the process of using Yeston’s products or call 0769-81777825 to enjoy our after-sales service. Yeston implements strict guarantee clauses and provides better after-sales services for users in accordance with relevant provisions concerning the “three guarantees” services in national quality surveillance examination. The specific regulations are as follows:
I. Free Warranty Services
Within two years after your purchase, if any quality problem included in the List of Microcomputer Commodity Performance Faults appears under the circumstance that you use normally the product which is in the regular warranty scope, the seller shall provide corresponding services for you in the light of relevant provisions concerning “three guarantees”.
If a component or a part of the product you have purchased is damaged but we have ceased production and you cannot find a corresponding one in the market, we will negotiate with you for depreciation of the product and replace the product with another product while you need to make the difference (We will make depreciation of non-performing products in accordance with the proportion specified in the “three guarantees”).
Note: We started to implement three-year free warranty for the “Game ACE” series products from July 1, 2013 (for the products in regular warranty scope).
II. Circumstances Excluded in Warranty Service:
If any of the following circumstances happens, we will not provide the “three guarantees” services:
1. Bad-appearance products, including that:
PCB or components and parts are burned, cracked, discolored, broken, damaged, worn or have broken stitches;
PCB or components and parts are scratched, out of shape, rusty, oxidized, corroded or fractured;
The product is damaged due to arbitrary change or self-maintenance, including graphics card iron baffle’s missing and distortion, disassembly of cooling fan or cooling fin, soldering tin left on PCB etc;
The product’s bar code label is torn up, damaged, blurred, altered or counterfeited;
Breakdowns happen due to hot plugging, other thing’s entering machine and computer virus;
2. Products of other companies;
3. Products beyond Yeston’s warranty period;
4. Products damaged due to such force majeure as lighting, flood, fire, earthquake etc;
5. Products damaged due to user’s inappropriate transportation, use and storage.
Note: Our company has the right to identify the failure causes of Yeston’s graphics cards and the right of final explanation of the above clauses.
Instructions for Direct Repair
1. Users can choose a local service network station if product breakdown happens in the process of product using.
2. Users should choose an express company or a postal company that provides home delivery service if needing to send a non-performing product to the following service network stations, and users should check tracking after the product is sent out in case the product stays in transit for a long time or is lost;
3. (Nonlocal) users must use shock-proof, break-proof and press-proof protective package when sending the product for repair; users are advised to choose normal express companies in case disputes about product damage happens; if the product is damaged in the process of posting, the sending party shall settle the problem and bear the responsibility by itself.
4. (Nonlocal) users must pay the postage for sending the product to be repaired;
5. Users must attach a copy of the effective proof-of-purchase with the product sent to be repaired;
6. A checklist must be attached with the product sent to be repaired, and the checklist must include the name, phone number and detailed address of the contact person as well as the product model and description of failure (e.g. if the product has such man-made damages as severe burn, broken corner, bilging, oxidization etc before sent to be repaired, users must indicate the circumstance, otherwise we will not accept that).
7. Users should not attach CPU, internal memory, hard disc and original package with the product sent to be repaired, and our company is not responsible for taking care of and returning them to users.
8. For the unclaimed products (including those with wrong contact information and those automatically abandoned products), our company will not return them to their owners if it is over 60 days since we receive the products.
9. Telephone counseling time: 09:30-17:30, Monday - Friday
Attachment 1: Maintenance service network stations
Board and card technology service hotline
Motherboard technical support hotline:0755-88265172
Graphics card technical support hotline:0755-88265180
Attachment 2: Maintenance service network stations
After-sales service network stations nationwide
Yingjiaxun After-sales Department, Herewin Technology Co., Ltd., No.1 Guliaoer Road, Keyuancheng Information Industrial Park, Dongguan, Guangdong Province
Western Warehouse, Shangdi Logistics Co., Ltd., Tangjialing, Shangdi, Haidian District, Beijing
Room 210, Floor 6, Aite International Apartment, No. 90, Sanhao Street, Heping District, Shenyang
No. 716, Xiongshi International, Zhujiang Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing
Room 103, Unit 3, Building 14, Chengdu Branch of Chinese Academy of Sciences, No. 9, Section 4, Renmin South Road, Wuhou District, Chengdu